Maybe you are holding a drinks party or gathering to celebrate the Queens Diamond Jubilee next month, if so have you decided what drinks you would like to indulge in for the Jubilee celebration?
Why not make Jubilee cocktails. Waitrose has bought out a great receipe sheet for making celebration cocktails with Bloom Gin.
Our Waitrose favourite is a Bloom Bellini and you will need:
- 25ml Bloom Premium London Dry Gin
- 10ml peach juice such as Funkin Puree White Peach Bellini Cocktail Mixer or Granini Peach Juice.
- SanLeo Prosecco Brut NV Italy, sparkling Wine Prosecco, to top up
How to make:
- Shake together the gin and peach juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into open glasses.
- Top with the Prosecco and serve.
All the ingredients required and recipe cards can be found at all Waitrose stores.
We also found an interesting piece on Bloom Gin which can be found at http://www.thedrinksreport.com/full.articles/spirits.folder/Spirits2010/full.0410_bloom-gin.html